Personal Senior Care Homes offers highly trained, trustworthy assist your loved one around the clock. We can tailor this care to meet your needs.
- Shift Services: Ideal for your loved one who is bed-bound or generally requires more intensive caregiving. With shifted caregiving, five or six compassionate Personal Senior Care Homes assist your loved one in eight-hour increments each day, including throughout the night. You don’t have to worry about providing meals or private sleeping quarters for these CAREGivers.
- Live-In Services: For your family member who needs the highest level of attention, live-in caregiving offers a team approach. Three highly trained CAREGivers each work a 24-hour shift once every three days. These CAREGivers will sleep in the home and awaken at night to assist your loved one. You will need to provide private sleeping quarters and meals. Each live-in CAREGiver is directly employed by Home Instead Senior Care of West Chester, PA, which means you don’t need to worry about liability for payroll taxes, Worker’s Compensation or any of the other pitfalls that can come with hiring a private duty caregiver through a registry.
Benefits of 24-Hour Caregiving
You can stop worrying about an elder family member falling during the night and waiting hours for help to arrive. Round-the-clock care gives you peace of mind. Our compassionate CAREGivers also make your loved one’s life easier with these valuable services:
- Help with toileting, no matter the hour
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Meal preparation
- Companionship, even in the middle of the night
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry assistance
- Medication reminders
- Immediate telephone contact in case of an emergency